Location, location, location
Located right in the middle of campus, these apartments guarantee the shortest walk to class, the library, or the cafeteria. The Holl√§ndischer Platz (HoPla) is the optimal place for tram and bus connections and the city center is just a 15 minute walk away.
The three buildings house 150 students; three single apartments are adapted for students with reduced mobility. All three buildings are cable- and telephone-accessible. And, of course, washing machines and dryers are available.
Rent and running costs all inclusive range between 246 ‚ā¨ und 256 ‚ā¨.
- Located on campus
- 74 single-apartments, 6 adapted for students with reduced mobility
- 36 rooms in double-apartments
- 40 rooms in groups of 5
- Close to the city and good public transportation connections
Ms. Monika K√∂rtel
Phone (0561) 804-2573
Open Mon. and Thurs. 10am-12pm, Tues. and Wed. 10am-3pm
Public transportation Stop Holl√§ndischer Platz
- Tram: Lines 1, 5, RT 1, RT 4
- Bus: Lines 100 and 52
- Walk to the Stop 5 minutes
- Energy Certificate Nora-Platiel-Stra√üe 7
- Energy Certificate Nora-Platiel-Stra√üe 10
- Energy Certificate Arnold-Bode-Stra√üe 4
- Drinking water test report Nora-Platiel-Stra√üe 7
- Drinking water test report Nora-Platiel-Stra√üe 10
- Drinking water test report Arnold-Bode-Stra√üe 4